Sunday 1 July 2012

we'll be coming back for you someday






Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Primark
Heels - New Look
Sunglasses - River Island

Okay, so I had to do a post today, to show off my new shoes ! I adore them, whipped them up in the new look sale online for a cheap £7.50 reduced from £25.00 so I was pretty excited. The lace top I love, its one of those essentials you've got to have that goes with practically anything in your wardrope !

These pictures are actually from yesterday, just went into Croydon with my friend Laura for some light shopping as she has an evening out with her boyfriend and his brother, and we found a beautiful cream lacey skater skirt from primark so she was happy, and I bought a new dark pinky dress from H&M, which im sure will make an apperance at some point.

Last day tomorrow of school, and to celebrate, along with a belated birthday event, im having the girls round for pizza and nacho's, and of course ice-cream so that should be nice.

As for the weather, well its been great ! But ive been told its going to pour down all week which I wont be impressed with seeing as im going to wireless festival on sunday ! which I am super excited about, seeing as I love Rihanna, im going with my two of my besties Eve and Sumners.