Saturday 21 July 2012

Watch the sun come up





top - forever 21
shorts - forever 21
wedges - new look (old)
hairband - forever 21
earings - a present
sunglasses - primark

Sorry about my face in the first one, I look so grumpy !

I went to see the dark night last night for my brother's 14th birthday with my dad my brother's best mate and him, it was alright but not really my type of film ! although anne hathaway did a brilliant performance of cat women.

A little bit of shopping, vogue, the first shopaholic series by sophie kinsella, I had all the other ones that I picked up from a car boot sale last year for a cheap 50p each ! so I went and ordered the first one from amazon, they are so good ! I just love the series, there a laugh, not for a good heavy read though.

The skirt is from american apparel, but I bought it off ebay, the daisy playsuit I bought from primark, after spotting it on Monica's Blog I fell in love, and the other dress is from miss selfridge but I got it from ebay, I also bought a hairband and some nail polish from Barry M !

Finally it looks like the weather's picking up ! I went to my grandma's today in Ashted to give driving a try in my dad's car before my first lesson on wednesday ! eeek, It went okay after doing nothing but stalling for the first ten minutes I managed to get moving and reached 15mph which was fast enough for me !